14 July 2022, 6pm
The Rt Hon. The Lord Faulks QC
Lord Faulks will discuss the report of the Independent Review of Administrative Law. Lord Faulks was Chair of the Panel which was disbanded in January 2021 following the submission of their report to Government.
This event will be held online or in person at UCL Faculty of Law, Bentham House, 4-8 Endsleigh Gardens, London WC1H 0EG. Booking will open shortly.
FORTHCOMING EVENTS – SAVE THE DATE!
9 November 2022, 6pm
Dame Elizabeth Gardiner DCB QC (Hon), First Parliamentary Counsel, will deliver the 2022 Annual Lord Renton Lecture.
To receive alerts about lectures consider joining the Society. For membership details click here.
The Statute Law Society was founded in 1968 and has members throughout Britain, Europe and the Commonwealth. The Society is a charitable body which aims to educate the legal profession and the public about the legislative process, with a view to encouraging improvements in statute law.
The current President of the Society is Lord Sales, Justice of the Supreme Court. The Hon Mr Justice Garnham is the current Chairman of the Council. For details of other members of the Council click here.
The Society fulfils its brief by:
- Keeping members informed via our Legislative E-mail alerts
- updates on literature of interest
- lectures and events offered by the Society and other groups
- organising Statute Law Society lectures and conferences.
- providing opportunities for informal discussion among members of the legislative community through Society events.
The Statute Law Society is a registered Charity. No. 261226